New Stuff: Videos From Mastodon, RHCP and Lamb of God

I don't like going over a week without posting something, so I promise I'll try harder and hope to appease you with a trio of new videos.  First up is Dry Bone Valley, the new single by Mastodon.  The video's sort of neat, but a little repetitive.  It's got neat animation, but it sort of repeats.  Don't get me wrong, I like it, it's just sort of repetitive.  And yet, I can't watch it on repeat.  Hmmm.



We also have a new musical commercial for Red Hot Chili Peppers' third official I'm With You single Look Around, which features each member performing in seperate rooms amid items from their personal collection.  Which explains the Sesame Street mobile and car-shaped bed in new guitarist Josh Klinghoffer's room.  I keeed, I keeed.



Finally, the cool, gritty, ball-smashing new animated video for Lamb of God's Ghost Walking, first single from the just-released Resolution album.  No explanation necessary, just know that your balls will be smashed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IN REVIEW: Surf Curse - "Magic Hour"

Gallantly Streaming: Avenged Sevenfold Go Full On 90's With Familiar, Stunning Results

Year in Rock 2023: Honorable Mentions