Check Out My Interview With Maritime Vinyl, Complete With Pics And Endless Rambling

If you've ever read any of my opinion pieces over the years, you're no doubt well aware of my tendency to ramble on about a subject until it no longer makes sense and/or I'm talking about a completely different subject.

That didn't stop Brad at Maritime Vinyl from asking me to partake in an interview for his blog.  We touch on my music collection, my love of Pearl Jam and the long lost art of the mixtape, among other things.  You can check out the interview right here.

In addition to my incredibly long-winded responses to questions that didn't need them, you'll also find some pics taken from deep within the dark recesses of my music room (bonus tidbit that didn't come up in the interview for some reason: I call it the Jam Room, for obvious reasons).

A huge thank you to Brad for giving me the opportunity to hold nothing back and go FMD (Full Music Dork).  And, apologies to anyone who never wanted to see me go FMD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IN REVIEW: Surf Curse - "Magic Hour"

Gallantly Streaming: Avenged Sevenfold Go Full On 90's With Familiar, Stunning Results

Year in Rock 2023: Honorable Mentions