Baroness Goes 3-for-3 On Their Album Preview

My anticipation for Baroness' new album is well documented at this point.  I've already marveled at the pounding Take My Bones Away, and stood in slack-jawed amazement at the accessibility of March To The Sea.

The third taste of Yellow & Green (or, more specifically, the third taste of Yellow; no previews from Green have been released yet) arrived today in the form of closer Eula.  And it is an absolute masterpiece.  Of course.  I'm starting to think that every other band who's releasing an album this year should seriously consider throwing in the towel.




According to reports, Yellow (from which all three genre-defying tracks we've heard so far are from) is the heavy half, while Green is more artistic.  It's too late to pander to me, guys; I'm already 100% invested.  See you July 17 (unless there's an album stream beforehand, in which case God bless your awesome souls).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IN REVIEW: Surf Curse - "Magic Hour"

Gallantly Streaming: Avenged Sevenfold Go Full On 90's With Familiar, Stunning Results

Year in Rock 2023: Honorable Mentions