Sound Bites Radio: September 2017

In an effort to spruce things up a little around here, I've made the spur-of-the-moment decision to bring in a monthly Spotify playlist. I could have gone with Google Play or Apple Music or whoever, but I figured most of us have Spotify already and those of us who don't can still get free access to it, so here it is: Two hours of music personally curated by Yours Truly, on the fly. It features a ton of new music recommendations, but also some choice older cuts that just felt right in the moment. It's also not limited by genre, because sometimes you've just got to ride that wave.

So, if you have a couple hours to kill and want to take in a diverse and amazing set of tunes, you just might enjoy the Sound Bites Radio playlist. As always, I'm open to feedback, so let me know what kind of craziness you want me to get into going forward. If you take the time to listen to my playlist, the least I can do is listen to your suggestions.

Enjoy!

Comments

  1. The new Oxbow album is excellent. Also a big fan of the Idles record, "Brutalism".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IN REVIEW: Surf Curse - "Magic Hour"

Gallantly Streaming: Avenged Sevenfold Go Full On 90's With Familiar, Stunning Results

Year in Rock 2023: Honorable Mentions