Year in Rock 2012 Nominee: Dead Sara

DEAD SARA
Weatherman
From: Dead Sara
Released: April 10

I made a pretty big deal out of Dead Sara early this year, commenting that they were poised to own the year; that it didn't happen is enough to make me reconsider any shred of trust I may have inadvertently placed in the public. Regardless, their time will come; there is simply too much raw talent on display, especially during their live shows. As long as they can avoid the temptation to Paramore it up, they'll have a rabid supporter in me. If they do Paramore it up, don't be surprised if I shut this place down for good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IN REVIEW: Surf Curse - "Magic Hour"

Gallantly Streaming: Avenged Sevenfold Go Full On 90's With Familiar, Stunning Results

Year in Rock 2023: Honorable Mentions