Year in Rock 2012 Nominee: Every Time I Die

EVERY TIME I DIE
Underwater Bimbos From Outer Space
From: Ex-Lives
Released: March 6

A clear cut single on an album full of explosively schizophrenic, frighteningly violent rawk, Revival Mode might not be radio ready, but its songcraft and delivery definitely make it stick out. Especially on Ex-Lives; I can't stress enough how far removed Revival Mode is from the rest of the album. Which is why, even though I love that song, I couldn't post it as a fair representation of Ex-Lives. So, enjoy Underwater Bimbos From Outer Space. Then, check out Revival Mode, because it's got a beastly groove.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IN REVIEW: Surf Curse - "Magic Hour"

Gallantly Streaming: Avenged Sevenfold Go Full On 90's With Familiar, Stunning Results

Year in Rock 2023: Honorable Mentions