Gallantly Streaming: Mudhoney, Killswitch Engage, The Black Angels



One of the nice things about adding the Rapid Fire Reviews section to the blog is that now, when an album stream comes up, I don't necessarily have to put quite as much time into reporting on said stream. Traditionally (if you've frequented these streams here for a while), I will listen to the album and do a mini-review along with the link. Now, I can post up three links in one article without having to listen to a single note, with only a promise that I will check these out when time allows and add them to my handy dandy sidebar. So, here's three albums' worth of streamy goodness. Check 'em out, and look for my thoughts in the coming days. Enjoy!

Stream Mudhoney's Vanishing Point here, courtesy Exclaim!

Stream Killswitch Engage's Disarm The Descent here, again thanks to Exclaim!

Stream The Black Angels' Indigo Meadow via Pitchfork Advance.

All three albums hit store shelves April 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IN REVIEW: Surf Curse - "Magic Hour"

Gallantly Streaming: Avenged Sevenfold Go Full On 90's With Familiar, Stunning Results

Year in Rock 2023: Honorable Mentions