Year in Rock 2013 Nominee: The Motorleague

THE MOTORLEAGUE
Failsafes
From: Acknowledge, Acknowledge
Released: June 11

Here at the blog, I try to keep things as universal as possible; as such, I don't usually mention "local" bands (not even my own... oops) unless they've done truly impressive. It's not that I'm not proud of my region, I just never wanted this to be a region specific blog. Anyway, I'm a New Brunswicker, and I do feel quite a bit of pride that a band from Moncton released a really good record this year, and then topped it off with an awesome video for that album's best track.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IN REVIEW: Surf Curse - "Magic Hour"

Gallantly Streaming: Avenged Sevenfold Go Full On 90's With Familiar, Stunning Results

Year in Rock 2023: Honorable Mentions